Thursday, May 9, 2013

Chin Liposculpture - The Alternative To A Lift

 Chin Liposculpture is a favorite at Pacific Lipo. Many of our patients are bothered by a “double chin” or “turkey neck” and have sought out an alternative to reduce these problems areas. This excess fat around the face can make an individual look heavy or older than they actually are. Now there is a safe and minimally invasive way to achieve a more defined jawline, which can help you to look thinner, younger, and healthier without the downtime or scarring of a face lift or facial reconstruction.

Results are permanent and incisions are inconspicuous once healed. Visit Pacific Lipo's Chin Gallery to view more before and after photos of patients that have had life changing results.

Chin Liposculpture (Lipo) by Rod Davis, PA-C at Pacific Lipo.


"I would never even consider going anywhere else. Rod Davis is the best in the world of lipo. I first saw him for removal of my double chin--the results were amazing! The same weekend, I got a perm, and when I returned to work, some of my co-workers did not even recognize me! " -Nancy H. from San Diego, CA

Chin Lipo - by Rod Davis, PA
Chin Lipo - by Rod Davis, PA

No comments:

Post a Comment